Find out more...
About The Oakes
NOW OPEN IN HUDDERSFIELD
Willwood Avenue, Huddersfield, HD3 4YA
T: 01484 485530
We are now taking bookings and admissions for residential and dementia care at The Oakes in Huddersfield. The Oakes Care Centre in Huddersfield offers a specialist facility for older poeple with dementia and as well as superb accommodation for those with residential care needs. We may be able to acommodate respite care, although this is likely to depend upon availability.
If you are interested in visiting the care centre to make a booking, or talking to us about our award winning care and accommodation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01484 485530
Meridian Healthcare is delighted to offer a unique
development for older people in Huddersfield. The Oakes Care Home offers excellent care and accommodation for up to 60 residents in a quiet residential area of Huddersfield.
This attractive and modern development is specially designed to provide
superb living and bedroom accommodation for older people.
Care centre enquiry
The Oakes News
- The Oakes celebrates first birthday
- The Oakes in Huddersfield Runner Up in National Awards
- The Oakes is a finalist for national design award
Meridian Group News
The Oakes offers...
- 60 large single bedrooms
- En suites bathrooms with showers
- Sun lounge with patio doors onto our gardens
- Light and spacious lounge and dining rooms
- Internet access provided free to all
- Cinema room
- Hairdressing salon
- Nail bar
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
- Specialist bathing and showering services
- Telephone point in all rooms for personal phone calls
- Able to keep your own GP if they are able to see you
- Lovely courtyard gardens
- Televisions in all rooms
- Choice of menus and diets available
- Varied social and recreational activities
- Free personal laundry service
- Easy access for the disabled
- Visitors welcome at any time
- Welcoming reception and areas to meet family and friends
The Oakes Care Centre in Huddersfield is superbly positioned for all local amenities and features 60 substantial bedrooms, all benefiting from high specification en suite facilities, including a walk-in shower. Secure and landscaped gardens offer a delightful and peaceful place to spend time on sunny days. Should you not wish to venture out, patio doors will create a beautiful sun lounge for all residents.
As you would expect from a Meridian Healthcare care centre, all rooms are tastefully decorated, fully furnished and finished with high quality carpets, curtains and bedding, with enough space for your personal belongings in order to make your room as individual as you are. The Oakes also incorporates hi-tech features including a free WiFi service for its residents and visitors.