Manager: Irene Booth
T: 0161 638 3913
F: 0161 368 0058
Huddersfield Road, Millbrook, Stalybridge SK15 3ET
T: 0161 304 2600
The Millbrook Care Centre is now open.
Our latest care centre development on the site of the former St James' Primary school, in Millbrook in Tameside, is now open.
The Millbrook care centre in Millbrook, Stalybridge has 46 bedrooms, all of which will have full en suite facilities with walk in showers. We provide a homelike space for relaxation with all the bedrooms offering spacious accommodation. A variety of lounge and dining areas are also be provided for the enjoyment of the residents. The building also incorporates hi-tech features including a free WiFi service for its residents and visitors.Click on the Millbrook ebook below to launch the full edition in a new window
We are located on Huddersfield Road in Millbrook, handy for bus routes and shops. There is easy access to Saddleworth, Glossop and Stalybridge and we offer car parking on site for your visitors.
As you would expect from a Meridian Healthcare care centre, all rooms are tastefully decorated, fully furnished and finished with high quality carpets, curtains and bedding, with enough space for your personal belongings in order to make your room as individual as you are.
Set in its own grounds we have secure and attractively landscaped gardens for you to enjoy summer days and entertain visitors. The modern folding patio doors open out onto the gardens, creating a beautiful sun lounge for all residents.
All of this and more at The Millbrook
- 46 large single bedrooms
- En suites bathrooms with showers
- Sun lounge with patio doors onto our gardens
- Light and spacious lounge and dining rooms
- Internet access and WiFi provided free to all
- Cinema room
- Hairdressing salon
- Nail bar
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
- Specialist bathing and showering services
- Telephone point in all rooms for personal phone calls
- Able to keep your own GP if they are able to see you
- Lovely courtyard gardens
- Televisions in all rooms
- Choice of menus and diets available
- Free personal laundry service
- Varied social and recrational activities
- Easy access for the disabled
- Visitors welcome at any time
- Welcoming reception and areas to meet family and friends
How to find us
View Millbrook in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
- Talented students read for residents
- Harry and Philip receive personalised Hyde United shirts
- Meridian's 30 homes' host Afternoon Tea for National Care Home Open Day