Contact Westwood Lodge
Manager: Carol Lambert
Off Poolstock Lane
T: 01942 829 999
F: 0194 282 6357
About Westwood Lodge
Westwood Lodge provides the highest standard of nursing care for up to 76 residents. The care centre has been commended for its excellent end-of-life care and has fully qualified nursing staff on duty 24/7.
You will have your own single bedroom at Westwood Lodge. All 76 rooms benefit from en suite facilities and some even have walk-in showers.
Westwood Lodge offers a variety of beautifully decorated lounge and dining areas for you to enjoy. Our gardens are stunning and some bedrooms even have patio doors that open onto the attractive lawn and patio areas - the perfect setting to entertain friends and family who can visit at any time.
You will have your own personal care plan and can continue with your GP if he/she is able to see you. We can arrange a variety of healthcare visits for you including; optician, dentist, dietician, chiropody and physiotherapy. You will also find an in-house hairdressing salon and full laundry service.
All of this and more at Westwood Lodge...
- 76 large single bedrooms
- En suite facilities throughout
- Superb dining, lounge and quiet areas on each floor
- Lovely landscaped gardens and patio areas
- Lift to upper floor
- Easy access for disabled
- Specialist bathing and shower facilities
- Qualified nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Nurse call system
- Specialist lifting and handling equipment
- Televisions in all rooms
- Welcoming reception
- Hairdressing salon
- Freedom to keep your own GP if they are still able to see you
- Choice of menus and specialised diets catered for
- Free personal laundry service
- Newspaper delivery available
- Varied social and recreational activities
- Ample car parking
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
How to find us
View Westwood Lodge in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia
Kathleen Lamb, relative
The staff at this home are so caring, they work so hard, I could not say one bad thing about them. My mum is always praising the staff to me, nothing is too much trouble. You must be proud to have such caring staff at your homes I go home with peace of mind.
Westwood Lodge News
- Meridian's 30 homes' host Afternoon Tea for National Care Home Open Day
- Meridianís longest serving resident celebrates 20 years at Westwood Lodge!
- Nurse of the Year - The results are in!