Contact Ash Court
Manager: Linda Berry
T: 0844 822 6364
F: 0151 258 7660
Ash Court Care Home in Knotty Ash, Liverpool is a very friendly place where we aim to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. We have a lot to offer you, such as excellent accommodation, lovely home-cooked food and all the help you need to make your life here pleasant and comfortable.
** Please note that our Ash Court is located in lovely Knotty Ash and is NOT connected to Forest Healthcare's Ash Court in London which has recently featured on a Panorama programme. **
We have 42 beautiful single bedrooms, all decorated and equipped to the highest standard. Each has an en suite, television, telephone, and electronic call system. One room even has a walk-in shower.
You can be as private or as sociable as you like. Our residents can relax in one of the comfortable lounges or participate in any of the arranged outings and in-house entertainment.
You will have your own personal care plan and can continue with your GP if he/she is able to see you. We can arrange a variety of healthcare visits for you including; optician, dentist, dietician, chiropody and physiotherapy. You will also find an in-house hairdressing salon and full laundry service.
All of this and more at Ash Court...
- 42 Single Bedrooms
- En suites throughout
- Superb dining, lounge and quiet areas on each floor
- Lovely conservatory and activities lounge
- Lift to upper floor
- Easy access for disabled
- Specialist bathing and shower facilities
- Nurse call system
- Specialist lifting and handling equipment
- Televisions in all rooms
- Welcoming reception
- Hairdressing salon
- Freedom to keep your own GP if they are still able to see you
- Choice of menus and specialised diets catered for
- Free personal laundry service
- Newspaper delivery available
- Varied social and recreational activities
- Ample car parking
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
How to find us
View Ash Court in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia