Contact Kirkby House
Manager: Tracey Conlin
James Holt Avenue
T: 0844 822 6407
F: 0151 477 9210
About Kirkby House
We have 44 beautiful single bedrooms, all decorated and equipped to the highest standard. Each bedroom has a television, telephone point, thermostatic heat control and nurse call system. The majority of bedrooms have en suite facilities, which include a toilet and wash basin as standard.
You can be as private or as sociable as you like. Our residents can relax in one of the comfortable lounges or participate in any of the arranged outings and in-house activities provided by our dedicated care team.
You will have your own personal care plan and can continue with your GP if he/she is able to see you. We can arrange a variety of healthcare visits for you including; optician, dentist, dietician, chiropody and physiotherapy. You will also find an in-house hairdressing salon and full laundry service.
All of this and more at Kirkby House...
- 44 large single bedrooms
- Majority of rooms have en suite facilities
- Superb dining, lounge and quiet areas
- Lovely landscaped gardens and patio areas
- Conservatory link corridor
- Specialist activity programme for those with dementia-related conditions
- Relaxation therapy room
- Easy access for disabled
- Specialist bathing and shower facilities
- Nurse call system
- Specialist lifting and handling equipment
- Televisions in all rooms
- Welcoming reception
- Hairdressing salon
- Freedom to keep your own GP if they are still able to see you
- Choice of menus and specialised diets catered for
- Free personal laundry service
- Newspaper delivery available
- Varied social and recreational activities
- Ample car parking
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
How to find us
View Kirkby House in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia
Ann Woodward, relative
Whilst searching for a care centre, Kirkby House stood out as a bright, cheerful and well-run home. Since my Aunt has lived here she has been happy and well settled. The staff are very approachable, helpful and concerned about the residents and their families.
Kirkby House News
- The National Care Awards
- Kirkby House awarded 5 stars for catering facilities
- Kirkby House: Officially the only ‘Excellent’ dementia care centre in Knowsley!