Contact Roby House
Manager: Anne Cowgill
T: 0844 822 6420
F: 0151 489 3381
As you would expect from a Meridian Healthcare care home, all rooms are tastefully decorated, fully furnished and finished with high quality carpets, curtains and bedding, with enough space for your personal belongings in order to make your room as individual as you are.
Some ground floor rooms have patio doors opening out onto our delightful courtyard gardens. Roby House on Tarbock Road in Huyton, is set in its own grounds and has secure, attractively landscaped gardens where you can enjoy summer days and entertain visitors.
Friends or family are welcome to visit you at any time. We are close to local services, but if you feel like venturing further afield, regular buses run into Liverpool town centre.
You will have your own personal care plan and can continue with your GP if he/she is able to see you. We can arrange a variety of healthcare visits for you including; optician, dentist, dietician, chiropody and physiotherapy. You will also find an in-house hairdressing salon and full laundry service.
All of this and more at Roby House...
- 55 luxury bed-sitting rooms up to 14sqm, all with en suite facilities
- Walk-in showers in some rooms
- Qualified nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Superb dining, lounge and quiet areas on each floor
- Patio area and landscaped gardens
- Cinema Room
- Internet Lounge
- Lift to upper floor
- Easy access for disabled
- Specialist bathing and shower facilities
- Nurse call system
- Specialist lifting and handling equipment
- Televisions in all rooms
- Welcoming reception
- Hairdressing salon
- Freedom to keep your own GP if they are still able to see you
- Choice of menus and specialised diets catered for
- Free personal laundry service
- Newspaper delivery available
- Varied social and recreational activities
- Organised outings to nearby attractions and places of interest
- Ample car parking
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
How to find us
View Roby House in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia
Maureen Ainsworth, relative
Our whole family will be eternally grateful to you for the warm welcome you extended to my mum and to all of us when we brought her to live at Roby House. Mum really appreciated your kindness and the great care you gave to her, night and day. She thanked me every day for bringing her to you. I am so glad we managed to get her a place with you.