Contact Lauren Court
Manager: Julie Jagne
T: 0844 822 6416
F: 01244 374 237
We have 48 single bedrooms, all with en suite facilities. Each bedroom also has a television, telephone point, thermostatic heat control and nurse call system.
There are several lounge and dining areas, quiet rooms and a reception area where you can welcome your visitors. These rooms enable you to be as sociable or private as you wish - spend some quiet time with a good book or join in an activity from our extensive programme.
Lauren Court is located close to Chester town centre on regular bus routes. We offer excellent accommodation and services.
You will have your own personal care plan and can continue with your GP if he/she is able to see you. We can arrange a variety of healthcare visits for you including; optician, dentist, dietician, chiropody and physiotherapy. You will also find an in-house hairdressing salon and full laundry service.
All of this and more at Lauren Court...
- 48 large single bedrooms
- En suites throughout
- Superb dining, lounge and quiet areas on each floor
- Lovely landscaped gardens
- Lift to upper floor
- Easy access for disabled
- Specialist bathing and shower facilities
- Nurse call system
- Specialist lifting and handling equipment
- Televisions in all rooms
- Welcoming reception
- Hairdressing salon
- Freedom to keep your own GP if they are still able to see you
- Choice of menus and specialised diets catered for
- Free personal laundry service
- Newspaper delivery available
- Varied social and recreational activities
- Ample car parking
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
How to find us
View Lauren Court in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia
Care centre visitor
The staff are very kind people who understand the needs of older people and go out of their way to help.