Contact The Sycamores
Manager: Lynn Davidson
T: 0844 822 6507
F: 0161 366 9775
As you would expect from a Meridian care centre, all rooms are tastefully decorated, fully furnished and finished with high quality carpets, curtains and bedding, with enough space for your personal belongings in order to make your room as individual as you are.
We hope your stay with us will be as enjoyable as possible. The Sycamores has a lot to offer. For example, there's tastefully decorated and furnished accommodation, superb home-cooking and dedicated staff who do all they can to make your life here pleasant and comfortable.
You will have your own personal care plan and can continue with your GP if he/she is able to see you. We can arrange a variety of healthcare visits for you including; optician, dentist, dietician, chiropody and physiotherapy. You will also find an in-house hairdressing salon and full laundry service.
All of this and more at The Sycamores...
- 60 Single Bedrooms
- En suites in many rooms
- Set in lovely lawned gardens
- Attractive courtyard gardens
- Light and spacious lounge and dining rooms
- Beautiful conservatory
- Hairdressing salon
- Televisions in all rooms
- Telephone point in all rooms for personal phone calls
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
- Varied social and recrational activities
- Able to keep your own GP if they are able to see you
- Choice of menus and diets available
- Free personal laundry service
- Specialist bathing and showering services
- Easy access for the disabled
- Welcoming reception and areas to meet family and friends
- Visitors welcome at any time
How to find us
View The Sycamores in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia
Barbara Tomlinson, relative
The Sycamores is a lovely, clean and inviting place and you are always made to feel welcome. The staff are all excellent in the way they care and give support to both my mum and myself. Nothing seems too much trouble.
The Sycamores News
- The Sycamores becomes one of the first residential homes to introduce end of life care
- The Sycamores promote Dignity in care
- Congratulations Lynn!