Contact Sandon House
Manager: Lee-Ann Sands
T: 01457 834 747
F: 0145 783 9996
We have 42 beautiful single bedrooms, all decorated and equipped to the highest standard. Each bedroom comprises a television, thermostatic heat control and nurse call system. The majority of bedrooms have en suite facilities which include a toilet and wash basin as standard. Some bedrooms even have walk-in showers.
You can be as private or as sociable as you like. Our residents can relax in one of the comfortable lounges or participate in any of the arranged outings and in-house entertainment.
We are located in the centre of Mossley, handy for local shops and bus routes. We are not far from Greenfield and Saddleworth should you wish to venture out of the town.
All of this and more at Sandon House...
- 42 Large Single Bedrooms
- Majority of rooms have en suite facilities
- Some rooms have walk-in showers
- Superb dining, lounge and quiet areas on each floor
- Lovely lawned gardens and patio areas
- Lift to upper floor
- Easy access for disabled
- Specialist bathing and shower facilities
- Nurse call system
- Specialist lifting and handling equipment
- Televisions in all rooms
- Welcoming reception
- Hairdressing salon
- Freedom to keep your own GP if they are still able to see you
- Choice of menus and specialised diets
- Free personal laundry service
- Newspaper delivery available
- Varied social and recreational activities
Ample car parking
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
How to find us
View Sandon House in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia
Sandon House is a lovely safe environment. My mother is extremely happy there.