Hyde Nursing Home
Contact Hyde Nursing Home
Manager: Helen Hubbert
Grange Road South
T: 0161 638 3908
F: 0161 368 7707
About Hyde Nursing Home
Hyde Nursing and Care Centre in Hyde is a very friendly place where we aim to make your stay with us as enjoyable as possible. We provide general nursing care and nursing dementia (EMI Nursing) care for older people. We have a lot to offer you - such as excellent accommodation, lovely home-cooked food and all the help you need to make your life here pleasant and comfortable.
Grange View Intermediate Care Unit
Grange View telephone number: 0161 367 7071
Hyde Nursing Home is also the home to an intermediate care service called Grange View. Grange View services are provided by Pennine Care NHS Foundation Trust. The Pennine Care team is made up of healthcare assistants, nurses and therapists who will help patients to recover and regain their independence following a hospital stay. This will include patients who have a long term condition, those who need help with dressings and wound care and people with mobility problems.
You can also contact the Trusts Complaints Department via post at Trust Headquarters, 225 Old Street, Ashton-under-Lyne, OL6 7SR or by telephone on 0161 716 3083 or you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
Hyde Nursing Home provides the highest standard of care for up to 60 residents. The home comprises separate suites with large single bedrooms, all with en suite facilities. All bedrooms also include television points, temperature controls and a nurse call system.
Each of Hyde's suites has its own entrance and tastefully decorated lounge and dining area for residents to enjoy. One of the suites is dedicated specifically towards providing nursing care for residents with dementia related conditions. Our qualified nursing staff are on duty 24 hours a day so you can feel safe at all times.
You will have your own personal care plan and can continue with your GP if he/she is able to see you. We can arrange a variety of healthcare visits for you including; optician, dentist, dietician, chiropody and physiotherapy. You will also find an in-house hairdressing salon and full laundry service.
All of this and more at Hyde Nursing Home...
- 60 Large Single Bedrooms
- All rooms have en suite facilities
- Superb dining, lounge and quiet areas in each of the four suites
- Lovely lawned gardens and patio areas
- Lift to upper floor
- Easy access for disabled
- Specialist bathing and shower facilities
- Nurse call system
- Qualified nursing staff on duty 24 hours a day
- Specialist lifting and handling equipment
- Televisions in all rooms
- Welcoming reception
- On-site shop
- On-site cafe
- Hairdressing salon
- Freedom to keep your own GP if they are still able to see you
- Choice of menus and specialised diets
- Free personal laundry service
- Newspaper delivery available
- Varied social and recreational activities
- Ample car parking
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
How to find us
View Hyde Nursing Home in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia
I really feel as though the staff have the very best interests of my mum (and other residents) at heart and are a credit to your care centre.
Hyde Nursing Home News
- Meridian's 30 homes' host Afternoon Tea for National Care Home Open Day
- Tameside Care Homes Receive Quality Seal of Approval
- New Service to Support Patients from Hospital