Contact The Beeches
Manager: Holly Clegg
Yew Tree Lane
T: 0844 822 6468
F: 0161 303 8742
We have 32 beautiful single bedrooms, all decorated and equipped to the highest standard. Each bedroom comprises a television, telephone point, thermostatic heat control and nurse call system. All bedrooms also have en suite facilities which include a toilet and wash basin as standard.
You can be as private or as sociable as you like. Our residents can relax in one of the comfortable lounges or participate in the extensive activities programme provided by our dedicated care team.
You will have your own personal care plan and can continue with your GP if he/she is able to see you. We can arrange a variety of healthcare visits for you including; optician, dentist, dietician, chiropody and physiotherapy. You will also find an in-house hairdressing salon and full laundry service.
All of this and more at The Beeches...
- 32 Large Single Bedrooms
- All rooms have en suite facilities
- Superb dining, lounge and quiet areas on each floor
- Lovely courtyard gardens and patio areas
- Lift to upper floor
- Easy access for disabled
- Specialist bathing and shower facilities
- Nurse call system
- Specialist lifting and handling equipment
- Televisions in all rooms
- Welcoming reception
- Hairdressing salon
- Freedom to keep your own GP if they are still able to see you
- Choice of menus and specialised diets
- Free personal laundry service
- Newspaper delivery available
- Varied social and recreational activities
- Ample car parking
- Loop system available for the sensory impaired
How to find us
View The Beeches in a larger map
Care centre enquiry
Types of care
- Residential care
- Nursing care
- Dementia care
- Respite care
- Day care
- Specialist dementia
- Specialist nursing dementia
District Nurse, Tameside
The Beeches always provides a warm, friendly welcome to all visitors. As a district nurse, I have seen many residential homes but The Beeches is one that feels more like a community than a care centre.
Stars for the day
Staff and residents at The Beeches were filmed for a short showreel about Tameside and Glossop's 'Daisy Status' scheme. The scheme was introduced to encourage and support Dignity in Care. The Beeches have been recognised for their fantastic work in this area and were featured in the film as a result.
We hope you enjoy this YouTube clip courtesy of the NHS Tameside & Glossop.